Maylen is our friendly Venezuelan who has a passion for knowledge and likes to know the ‘why’ behind things.
She’s all about living a balanced lifestyle: you’ll find her lifting weights in the gym, but she’s not shy to indulge her sweet tooth.
We asked Maylen to answer 10 Questions about herself.
1. My superpower is: Curiosity
2. Technology means: Solutions that transform and impact people’s lives.
3. My mantra/philosophy is: Pursue what is meaningful not what is expedient.
4. Define your job in one word: Creative
5. If I wasn’t doing this for a living, I would be: Psychologist or creating a product/service that helps people to understand and develop themselves to create the life they want.
6. Favourite Book: Rayuela, by Julio Cortázar
-”What’s your name?”
-”Yes, I meant what was your name?”
-“My name is Maylen.”
Some people think I am replying with the same question when in reality the “-len” of my name, is an accented syllable which sounds similar and…. Yeap, I guess is not a fun-fact anymore lol.
8. If I was an animal, I would be: A Lion
9. If I could tell my 20-year-old-self something, it would be: Believe you can and you will
10. Choose a movie title for the story of your life: The Happening
Conn3cted are a digital technology agency that create beautifully designed digital products with a clear focus on a better customer experience.