Josh is Conn3cted’s newest recruit, proud father of five and rockstar outside office hours.
A snow aficionado, his kind and energetic nature keeps our team members who work closely with him motivated and engaged.
We asked Josh to answer 10 Questions about himself.
1. My superpower is: The ability to be in 2 places at once
2. Technology means: Improving every day experiences without changing what is important in life
3. My mantra/philosophy is: It’s OK to love what you do
4. Define your job in one word: Rewarding
5. If I wasn’t doing this for a living, I would be: A Rockstar!!
6. Favourite Book: Bill Bryson’s ‘A Short History of Nearly Everything’
7. Fun-fact: It is extremely rare for identical twins to have an appendicitis within 6 months of each other
8. If I was an animal, I would be: A 200-year-old Galapagos tortoise. I would love to have met Charles Darwin!!
9. If I could tell my 20-year-old-self something, it would be:
Ask more questions of your parents and grandparents about their lives – there is so much to learn from their experiences
10. Choose a movie title for the story of your life: Almost famous