Mark’s passions in life are his family & friends, and considers himself a Conspiracy
He’s also known for his PUMA t-shirt fetish, owns approximately 25 pairs of ASICS sneakers and bringing delicious Lebanese sweets to the office for the team to ‘devour’.
We asked Mark to answer 10 Questions about himself.
1. My superpower is: Being able to teleport
2. Technology means: Sprinkling ‘magic dust’ on a problem to create a new solution
3. My mantra/philosophy is: Don’t believe everything you see or hear
4. Define your job in one word: Educational
5. If I wasn’t doing this for a living, I would be: Doing something else
6. Favourite Book: Star Man: The Right Hand Man of Rock ‘n’ Roll
I have completed a marathon – a Seinfeld ‘Marathon’ that is…. Many moons ago, across 4 days, I personally recorded every episode of Seinfeld on VHS, I even paused-out the ads, not long after – the entire series was released on DVD ☹
8. If I was an animal, I would be: A Silverback Gorilla
9. If I could tell my 20-year-old-self something, it would be:
This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends; you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
10. Choose a movie title for the story of your life: “ME”
Conn3cted are a digital technology agency that create beautifully designed digital products with a clear focus on a better customer experience.