Last Thursday saw the launch of Agency Open Haus, where six North Sydney tech houses and digital creative agencies, led by Conn3cted, came together and opened their doors to guests, showcasing various capabilities in an effort to engage new agency partners and clients.
“Agency Open Haus was experiential in nature, allowing experts in various industries gain a better understanding of what some of our digital strategists and tech innovators are doing – through a live experience format of tech marketer platforms, real-time photo installations for brands and event app & iBeacon location devices, to name a few,” said Jay Hannant, CMO at Conn3cted.
Agency Open Haus was a highly successful, integrated event campaign for Conn3cted and the participating agencies on a number of fronts that included:
- Alliance formation – 6 agencies coming together in the one event and immediately forging new business opportunities.
- PR media reach through Mumbrella and other media event notification locations (B&T, AdNews and CMO).
- Digital / Social Campaign influence – most strongly reaching Marketing, Technology, Media and Advertising industry target audience attendees.
Digital / Social Campaign Insights
The Digital and Social insights proved to be a success with both Facebook and Twitter pages receiving over 9,000 organic views in under 13 days. Agency Open Haus engaged with not only Sydney based Digital and Tech influencers, but also the likes of Saatchi & Saatchi London and Silicon Valley entrepreneur and venture capitalist Tony Surtees, who showcased their latest start-up success – Zeetings.
The Evening Networking Event
The day concluded with a business networking event at The Greenwood Hotel with Guest speaker Clint Bratton of affinityID engaging the audience on customer engagement and using Zeetings live presentations feedback.
“How we need to be interacting with our audience during a presentation, through MOBILE engagement! ” – @Conn3cted @ZeetingsHQ @AgencyOpenHaus
If you didn’t make it to Agency Open Haus, but would like to receive further information on event inclusions – contact Jay Hannant by emailing email@example.com or call 0413 141 875.
Tech Houses/ Agencies included:
- Conn3cted – Event organisers and Tech/ Digital/ Innovation solutions for agencies and brands.
- Digital Massive – Search specialists.
- BlueCats – BLE Beacons & Proximity as a Service.
- Reef Digital Agency – Attracting and converting website visitors.
- AB Tasty – A/B Testing and Personalisation tool.
- Chocolate Coded – Developing Tech for mobile, kiosk and web.